Monday 21 August 2017

An Alarming Situation.

I'm trying to not get alarmed but an alarming situation in my apartment is causing me a huge amount of stress.

I have a faulty alarm system in my apartment.  It went off several times over the space of two weeks. I had some guy check out the alarm and I thought it had been fixed.  However, it's acting up again.

This is the routine.  The alarm goes off.  Red and blue flashing lights with the noise at the level of an air raid shelter, emanates around my apartment.  My intercom rings and a care worker asks me if I'm okay.  At least, I think that's what they say.  Two minutes later, the doorbell rings.  The care worker notes that there is no evidence of smoke, of cooking, of anything that would trigger the alarm. She gets the alarm switched off and files a report.

It's a good thing that Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar has not been here during any of the times the alarm has gone off.  I can imagine how frightening it would be to her.

I have a lot of issues with this place.  I'm making plans to get the hell out of here.  Penny has a partial post done in regards to another farcical situation here.

I shall quickly post this before the alarm goes off again.......Haven't even checked for tipos, um, typos......